cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Updates of Library Data

Hello,

I updated manually library by running "ShadowHostWin.exe" "BatchProcessTask.exe" run ARLImport but got  error as this picture

pic1.PNG

But when I ran the error command, it worked normally like this

pic2.PNG

pic3.PNG

What should I do to fix this? Thank you so much

(2) Solutions
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Looks like the system could not find sqlcmd.exe. Did you install SQL Server database drivers and command line tools and restart the machine afterwards?

Command line tools are added to the PATH variable and these changes only take effect after reboot.

View solution in original post

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The fact that running sqlcmd.exe interactively yourself works, while running it from the ARL import process fails with a "The system cannot find the file specified" error suggests that maybe the PATH environment variable is set differently for different users.

To avoid a problem from this, ensure that the system PATH environment variable is set to include the directory where sqlcmd.exe is installed.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Looks like the system could not find sqlcmd.exe. Did you install SQL Server database drivers and command line tools and restart the machine afterwards?

Command line tools are added to the PATH variable and these changes only take effect after reboot.

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The fact that running sqlcmd.exe interactively yourself works, while running it from the ARL import process fails with a "The system cannot find the file specified" error suggests that maybe the PATH environment variable is set differently for different users.

To avoid a problem from this, ensure that the system PATH environment variable is set to include the directory where sqlcmd.exe is installed.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)