cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Issues with Usage Tracking of Applications

Hey Guys,Has anyone else noticed, a deterioration in usage tracking of applications over the last few months, with no seemingly good reason reason why. We have the agent to track the usage configured as per this document > https://community.flexera.c...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Question About Implementing Usage Tracking

Hi all ...To implement usage tracking, do I simply create a target that has usage tracking turned on and ensure that the device(s) for which I want usage tracking are part of the target? Is there a need to create an inventory rule as well?Thanks for ...

FNMS "Created By" PO

When creating a Purchase Order a "Created by" value is being set and shown accordingly within the "All Purchases" view. When adding a new Purchase Order line to a Purchase Order by another user/account, both line items still represent the initial use...

Solved Bulk change Cost centers' names

Hi, I wonder if someone tried to create a BA that would let you bulk change  Cost Center names shown on Enterprise tab. Is it at all possible? Any other ways to achieve this? Regards, PaweÅ‚

Flexnet Questions

Hi Gurus,Hope you are doing well.I have the below queries for Windows/Linux machines.If a virtual Machine is turned off for how long the VM will appear in the Flexenet Manager ?How to change the upload location of the file in the Agent ? Require both...

Solved FNMS Agent Upgrade with custom wmitrack.ini

Hi,A customer is running a customized wmitrack.ini in their enviroment. Now they would like to use the built-in agent upgrade, but we believe this will overwrite the existing wmitrack.ini and disable their customizing on hundreds of machines.The wmit...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Recommends PURL Comment Update

Does anyone else get these unactionable license recommendations to update the PURL comments?"Recommendations with a choice of settings cannot be processed automatically. Please consider manually updating 'PURL comment' to one of the values shown abov...

RobertH by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved ARL Update

Hi, ARL update shows different dates on System Tasks and System Health Dashboard.Thoughts?  

ARL Update 1.png ARL Update 2.png