cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Inventory One-Off Upload - Last Used Date

When doing a one off upload of inventory to include installer evidence, I notice that the last used date isn't getting populated from the template.  Has anyone done this before and been successful?  I was thinking may the date format is wrong, but I ...

Solved Virtual Server user calculation

How does Flex determine that a user used a specific application on a virtual server. Where is that information pulled from or stored? We are struggling with understanding our consumption on our virtual servers in regards to the users having access to...

VM Host - inventory device type

Hello,Flexera defines Inventory device type is VM Host - A physical virtual host running one or more virtual machines using any virtualization technology, such as VMWareSo VM Host includes both physical and virtual device? Or only physical device? Be...

Active Directory Collection

In the Flexnet Beacon software that is installed on the beacon, in the Data Collection/Active Directory section in that software we have a daily extract from active directory.  Is there documentation somewhere that talks about that connection and wha...

despain by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos