cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Virtual Devices and Clusters Page Stale Data

Hiya.  FNMS On Prem 2019 R1 here. I've noticed since taking over this account that the data in Virtual Devices and Clusters contains a mix of Active and Ignored devices.  Shouldn't the FNMS UI be updating this report dynamically - say, if we retire a...

Solved Flexnet Manager MSSQL Database

Is it possible to use the same SQL server database for the admin and reporting database for FNLM or is it required that they be two distinct SQL databases? The architecture diagram does make it appear that it is two distinct databases but I was curio...

tcantor by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Analytics Install - Import Sample Reporting Package

Hello:  We are attempting to install and configure Analytics in our on-prem environment.  It is a multi-server setup with a stand alone Analytics server.  One step in the "Import the Sample Reporting Package" section states: "Using the service accoun...

DFlynn by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Inventory not consuming license

Hi all,  Our recent local audit activity found that a lot of Azure Inventories are not consuming Windows Server License.  License assessment said "No consumption calculated, possibly because processor, core, or thread counts are missing from device i...

onazlie by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos