cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Custom report data discrepancies

Hi everyone,I have a query around a custom report and some of the data not populating depending on who runs the report.  It is a multi-tenant platform running 2021 R1, however it is only a single tenant that has highlighted this issue.  Some backgrou...

sdbash by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Asset link to inventory with no serial number

Hi Community,I have the following issue.FNMS 2018 R3 on prem implementationAsset import from SNOW, via mid serversThe problem is that the quality of data in SNOW are very bad, I have a lot of assets with no serial number, the serial number is blank, ...

Re: Cognos Upgrade - FNMS 2020-R2

Hi, KClausen:Can you share any documentation where it shows the requirements for installing/upgrading Cognos?In the documentation I have access to, it shows the requirements from the DB point of view (Service account must have db_owner priviledges) b...

How FNMS Reader operation in detail?

Hi everyone,I am wondering how FlexNet Reader is actually working to import data into Staging tables. I am experiencing an issue with the customer which is related to the time FlexNet Reader does import data into Staging.My client is scheduling the F...

Magic Bullet Suite

Hi, Anyone having issues with Red Giant - Magic Bullet Suite that is installed in your environment and somehow connected to Adobe After Effect (even though it is not part of After Effect)? How to handle this application?

KMaria by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Unable to load ARL,SKU library manually

seeking your input in-reference to below error Trying to update ARL  offline getting below error, please suggest    2020-09-21 15:01:35,987 [.RecognitionImportTool] [ERROR] Unexpected error occured2020-09-21 15:01:36,003 [.RecognitionImportTool] [ERR...

SRicky by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

IBM Cloud Pak - consumption exemption

How consumption exemption is managed in IBM Cloud Pak?it seems that if on a specific server both "production" and "non-production" release of a product (included in Cloud Pak) are installed, you cannot exclude the consumption just for only one of the...