cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Upgrading a licence in ITAM

Hi Guys ,We have carried out a few licence upgrades recently, and I am struggling to understand what the system is informing me of >So with this particular example, we have 1 purchase of the below licence that we have upgraded to the latest version.O...

2022-05-05_15-04-04.png 2022-05-05_15-02-50.png
bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved SKU Library and Non-Unique SKUs

There are a number of SKU values in the SKU Library that are incorrectly recognized.  Example: SKU 100202 is apparently a valid value for a SolarWinds product.  However, that SKU is also used by a different vendor, AllTerra, for a subscription for a ...

Solved Oracle Java SE Application differenciation

Hello Team,I came across below two oracle java applications reporting in Flexera, could anyone let me know the exact meaning of this public? Does it mean public update release? Hasn't Oracle stopped the public updates for all versions above 7? Why is...

FNMEA Data Directory Cleanup

Does Flexera have any guidance on cleaning up files in the data directory on FNMEA? We have hundreds of thousands of files in the importcache, rep, and some other folders. We are looking for some kind of guidance. I apologize if I am missing it - but...

afilla by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Question About Upgrading

Hi all ...My company is planning an upgrade of FNMS from 2019R1 to 2022R1.The plan is to spin up all new servers for FNMS 2022 (application server, database server, beacons) to get onto a more recent version of Windows Server and to also get faster h...

FNMS together with SAML authentication

HiWe are trying to configure FNMS on-prem to use SAML authentication using Azure AD. We have got it working to logon to the application GUI and cognos GUI.However we are not allowed to configure Azure AD for the Service Account that runs the beacon. ...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Keyboard shortcuts

Is there a list of keyboard shortcuts that can be used within the Flexnet UI? Specifically on-prem if that matters. I have tried searching through community but am having no luck.Thanks!

Issues with Usage Tracking of Applications

Hey Guys,Has anyone else noticed, a deterioration in usage tracking of applications over the last few months, with no seemingly good reason reason why. We have the agent to track the usage configured as per this document > https://community.flexera.c...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Question About Implementing Usage Tracking

Hi all ...To implement usage tracking, do I simply create a target that has usage tracking turned on and ensure that the device(s) for which I want usage tracking are part of the target? Is there a need to create an inventory rule as well?Thanks for ...