cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Compatibility Flexera VMware vSphere 5.5

Hello.Can anyone give an answer to the following question: We are using Flexnet Manager Platform 9.2. Is this version compatible with VMware vSphere 5.5??. We want to upgrade tot this version. DO we have change setting for example at the server/clien...

Disaster Recovery Asset Tagging

Hello,Looking for some help on the ability to tag assets in FNMP as DR, so that they only take up licenses or show as live when they are enabled. Does anyone know of a way to do this or if not, would like to see this as a product enhancement?Thanks,...

Crystal Reports Licensing

I'm having difficulty with matching applications/installers to my Crystal Report Licenses. For example, the majority of my user have Crystal Reports 11.5 installed. I surveyed my users and found that 69% of the users had Crystal Reports Professiona...

FNMP 2014 Install Instructions

Hello FNMP friends,Wondering if anyone has successfully installed the new version and how they felt it went?I am desiring to install a fresh copy of FNMP 2014 on new servers but cannot find the install documentation (2014 version does not exist yet)....

options file REPORTLOG results in garbled text

Can you please tell me what may be causing garbled text in my report log? This is from the .rl file11:58:46 (lmgrd) -----------------------------------------------11:58:46 (lmgrd) Please Note:11:58:46 (lmgrd) 11:58:46 (lmgrd) This log is intende...

alnanny by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FlexNet on Windows 7 (64bit) problem after restart

Everything seems to work correctly... the license is active and the server is up.But after I restart the computer, I cannot restart the server (even though I checked the box that it should start automatically) and the GUI doesn't work anymore. Does a...

St_Elena by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexlm not reading Solaris Sun demo licenses

We had a licensing issue on one of our servers. We are using Sun Workshop compilers and the Flex license manager. The Sun Workshop compilers are EOL by Sun and Sun no longer supports this product. The compilers seem to use Flexlm for getting their li...

Can't start Flexlm service with parameters

lmgrd version is 11.8.0.0, installed on Windows Server 2003. Firstly, the service was running without any parameter, and it was fine. Then I tried to run lmgrd.exe with [-x lmdown] in the Windows service in order to prevent users shutting down the se...