cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Vendor/Publisher table

Hello all, a question about managing the Vendor/Publisher table. We are struggling to minimize the number of entries for the same publisher ( for example Citrix, Citrix Systems, Citrix Systems Inc. etc). I understand that when linking an application ...

Gathering Virtual host data

Hi everyone,I have another newbie question.As part of phase 1 of our project we are only doing license optimization for MS SQL Servers. We have deployed the Flexera inventory agents to physical and virtual servers where MS SQL is installed and the in...

Maintenance Renewals

Hello, I am somewhat new to Flexnet and have just run into a situation where we have a Publisher with multiple products and received a Maintenance renewal for all products. What is the best way to apply that renewal? Do I have to create a maintenanc...

Staging Error and Data warehouse Error

Hi Flexera Users,Firstly thanks for the wonderful platform for discussing about the FNMS app as a whole Recently i have deployed FNMS, after deployment i facing this 2 errors.:confused:Can some one help me with this issue.:oThanks,Vishnu Priyan

Solved Report Builder - License Consumption by User

Hello, I am new to using FNMS and I am having trouble building a report. The data does not come out the way I expect it to.I am trying to create a report where I can filter on an application and return: The users who have the application installedThe...

Geoff85 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RDC Error while installing FlexNet Manager Suite

I am installing 'FlexNet Manager Suite' from my local laptop to AWS EC2 Windows Enterprise Server. The connection gateways have been established, and from the AWS EC2 virtual Machine, I can see my Laptop Drive and folder. When I run FlexNet manager S...

rajeevh by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera Inventory Agent End-of-Life Policy

I've tried to search for this information both on the website and the forums without success.The closest I've found is an old post saying that an earlier version is now compatible with Windows 10 but I have 2 specific questions that I'd like clarity ...