cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Bulk remove items from inventory

Hello guys,I have something like 10.000+ items listed, and need to remove +/- 1000.So... I wondered if it was possible to do it in bulk instead of manually, one by one...???Any help will be very appreciated!Regards,

AD login for the Cloud?

Has anyone heard when the Cloud solution for FNMP will have an AD hook? Seems to be a security issue by not having this feature. Without this feature the management of users will become a nightmare to manage for each company as users change jobs and ...

Hyper-V

Hi, searched around inside the documentation, but does anyone know how to inventory a Hyper-V cluster and/or Hyper-V hosts?ThanksErwin

ERROR FlexNet Manager Platform ver. 9.2

Need HELP. Please help me with a problem1. Cannot run with ScheduleType=User under LocalSystem accountProgram exited with code 12. Download failure: 404 Network errorDownload FAILED for “http://kst-srv-flex01/ManageSoftDL/Policies/Merged/rusvinyl....

haitar by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to run a report?

I want to run a report on what computers have a specific application installed and also who was last logged on to this computer.Is this possible with FlexNet?

Compatibility Flexera VMware vSphere 5.5

Hello.Can anyone give an answer to the following question: We are using Flexnet Manager Platform 9.2. Is this version compatible with VMware vSphere 5.5??. We want to upgrade tot this version. DO we have change setting for example at the server/clien...

Disaster Recovery Asset Tagging

Hello,Looking for some help on the ability to tag assets in FNMP as DR, so that they only take up licenses or show as live when they are enabled. Does anyone know of a way to do this or if not, would like to see this as a product enhancement?Thanks,...