cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

License an Oracle Cluster from multiple licenses

Hi,I would like to share a little issue I am having when trying to have FNMS license an Oracle Cluster from multiple licenses. I would like to hear if anyone else is seeing similar behaviour.The background: Multiple Oracle instances are running on mu...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Migrating report configurations

Hi, We have upgraded and migrated our FlexNet Manager to another server. Is there any way we can import all the report configurations (Reports > Classic > Configurations) from the old server to the new server? Thanking in advance. Kalpana S Yadav

kalpana by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS & RemedyForce integration

Hi, Does anyone knows if its possible to do an integration between FNMS and RemedyForce? Is it similar to FNMS and Atrium CMDB integration? Thanks

Solved Report Local Evidences to Flexera

Hi,is there any way to report local evidences to get an allocation to an application? Or do we this manually?If im right, in the past there was a template for evidences which shouldb be allocated to an application at one of the upcoming ARL updates. ...

LuckyLu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud information

Hi, one of our main partners asks if there's an updated version of following FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud documentation available and where this could be downloaded "FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud IT Infrastructure / Security / Operations FAQ" as their v...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 Error - Inventory Gathering Failed

Hi All, Recently in one of my client account , O365 error is Showing. "Inventory gathering failed. Error: Showing a modal dialog box or form when the application is not running in UserInteractive mode is not a valid operation. Specify the ServiceNoti...