cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

All ManageSoft references should be changed to Flexera

Throughout Flexera there are still plenty of references to ManageSoft and it can often times be confusing to those who have no clue that ManageSoft and Flexera are the same thing. Often times we run into the problem where our client asks us why they ...

FlexNet Inventory Agent for Windows with Proxy installation

Hi, we want to install the FlexNet Inventory Agent on our Windows 2008 R2 Servers and use a proxy server between the inventory devices and our beacon. The proxy should use port 55443 and our beacon should use port 443, but we are getting a policy dow...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Error Popping Up on Beacon

Good dayWe are experiencing an issue on a beacon where we are receiving a pop-up error as attached.All settings on the beacon are correct. Policys are downloading and the beacon is connected.The BeaconIIS and Beacon Engine logs show no errors but the...

Solved License optimization

Hi what's the best way to create licensing scenarios while having a license with two alternate licensing models (e.g. per VM or per HOST) so it can be further decided which is more optimal in our environment?I've seen here, on the forums, some custom...

Agent Data Comparison - BigFix vs Flexera agents

We use a hybrid agent inventory / discovery, i.e. BigFix and native Flexera agent bringing both pieces of data into FNMS. I naturally prefer a native Flexera agent to run discovery and inventory though I would like to know what gaps in data collectio...

Beacon - New inventory Connection error

Hi All, We have installed new FNMS 2019R1 for a customer (on-premises). The inventory beacons also configured, however facing 2 issues, need your help 1. When we click on "New" inventory connection,  there is an error message saying " Unhandled excep...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos