cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

License Use rights & rules

What would cause Use rights & rules to not recognize an upgraded version of an application to add if Upgrade rights are set?  I created some local applications of higher versions, used the same Publisher, product, applications classification but the ...

FlexNet Cloud Beacon Error in Beacon Engine log file

Good dayWe are installing a new beacon and we are receiving the below error. All beacon settings are or seem to be correct.  Can you advise. 2019-07-10 09:52:46,992 [llers.PolicyController|Async] [ERROR] There is a problem on the beacon. The beacon c...

Inventory maintenance best practices

I'm looking for any best practices around maintaining inventory in FNMS.  Specifically the Ignored Inventory and Inventory without Assets sections.  In the past we have been ignoring any inventory (computers) not reporting in >90 days.  In order to d...

Flexera/SQL Question

Hello All,I am trying to build a SQL Query that mirrors the License Consumption page.  I have found majority of the columns, but I am having difficulty finding the Consumed column (I have found other consumed columns, but none that match this one).  ...

Screenshot.jpg

Solved Adding IP Address to Allow Discovery of a Device

We have a list of IP Address that are not found in our FlexNet Manager Suite, but we received these IP Address from a Server Team to get them added in Flexera. What is the process to get these added? Is there a step by step guide to get additional Se...

NDI inventory files not complete

Hello,The last weeks I keep a close look at the ndi files that ends up in the badlog. Every day we see that ndi files are not complete.They end something like:<Record MACHINE_ID="BAGA3031.prprivmgmt.intraxa" DB_NAME="FE3" TIMESTAMP="2019-06-30_19:54:...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Skip database creation in db configuration process

Hello everyone,A client would like to install FNMS in environment, where it's not possible to create dbs manually. They need to be requested separately, and then they will be provisioned automatically.This means, I cannot use the script to perform th...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos