cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Unlicensed Installations view for Oracle

Hi,I'm comparing the management view for Oracle between Unlicensed Installations and Installed applications that are not licensed.To my confusion I see several applications feautured in the "Installed applications that are not licensed"-list that I d...

FNMS Inventory Matcher: ObjectType & Method="NotSet"

Hi,I am having a little situation around inventories not being matched. I had a look into the "ImportedComputerMatchResult" and "ImportedComputer" tables. I found the inventories to have no serial numbers, but identical names (one is upper case, henc...

2019-09-05_11h38_04.png 2019-09-05_11h12_41.png
mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Business Adapter rejected rows

Hi all,we are building new business adapters and we see many rows rejected and we're trying to find a way to see which were rejected and why.We use Stage 1 adapters to load data from 3rd party databases to our FNMSStaging database - these adapters ar...

Capture.PNG

Way to prevent agent from breaking a Inventory Beacon

I've seen a few times where when a customer is rolling out the FlexNet Agent to Windows machines, the target list of machines includes servers which have the FlexNet Inventory Beacon. When this occurs we've seen several times the agent install will a...

kstaude by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 3 kudos

Agent Schedule Explanation

Good dayI have a customer that would like to know how the Agent Schedule works. For e.g. They have set the agent schedule to start at 8am daily and commences with 7 hours. They want to understand that process.Can someone please explain as to how this...

Solved UltraEdit / UltraCompare Bundle

We purchased (40) UltraEdit v26.10 / UltraCompare v18.10 Bundles each title with it's own key. What is the best practice for licensing/tracking bundles? Do I need to separate that purchase into individual applications (I'm thinking no, since its one ...

jrobs3 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Size restriction on .ndi file?

Is there a size restriction on .ndi files? We have some inventory files from a few red-hat servers that aren't being processed. They get dropped into the inventories folder but never show up in FNMS. It appears these files are larger than others that...