cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved question on Oracle Discovery and Rules vs FlexNet Agent

Hello,Does the FlexNet agent 2018 R2 capture all the information that can be captured using the Discovery and Inventory Rules for Oracle?We want to be sure all the databases and the LMS Evidence report are showing up. Our initial tests are showing ye...

Enterprise groups discrepancies correction

Hello, In our customer estate of 55k+ devices (FNMS2017R3 and now migrated to 2019R1),  we have AD and SCCM integrations (desktops only). We see a lot of discrepancies in enterprise groups (Corp Units, Locations, Cost Centers) being imported regularl...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SalesForce integration

Hi, we want to import data from SalesForce into FlexNet Manager Suite and as we have 24 different ORGS within SalesForce there was already a consolidation of all those 24 ORGS into 1 SalesForce ORG at the very top with all the users in it. Could we c...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Logged In User using FNMS Agent

After a long protracted email conversation with Flexera Support, I am confused about Flexera's position regarding the FNMS Agent's ability to gather the logged in User information.The conversation with support initially started when our customer file...

SSL Certificate and IBM Cognos Encryption

I recently within the last 6 months updated our application to FNMS 2018 R2 from 2017 R2 however with this implementation came IBM Cognos and FNMS Analytics. During the upgrade I went through a very lengthily process of Re-encrypting IBM Cognos in or...

bdavey by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Data warehouse export jobs run every 15 minutes

Hello Community,Recently we noticed that FNMPDataWarehouse (Data warehouse export) job is running every 15 minutes. This wasn't a case in the past surely.I am not able to identify, what may be triggering the execution so often.Anyone else experienced...

JanPie by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Citrix Staging Database Question

We currently have a staging DB for each one of our Citrix farms. This was implemented before I became part of the team. Is there an advantage to doing it this way or would it be just as useful to have all the farms stage to one DB? Thanks in advance....

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos