cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexnet Manager Suite | Integration with App Broker

Hi Community,

I wanted to know how to go about retrieving the said information to integrate fnms cloud to app broker.

To integrate AppPortal and Flexnet, I need the following. Can you provide these please?

1. FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud Access Token
  2. Flexera Service Gateway Server Name
  3. If we are using a multi-tenant instance of FlexNet Manager Suite, we need the FlexNet Manager Suite UID

Thank you

Abhilash M

(2) Replies

Can you provide more details on where you got these requests?  In your description you mention FNMS Cloud however further down you mention multi-tenant FNMS which typically relates to FNMS On-Premises.

Also, is your App Broker installation On-Premises already or is this something you are looking into currently?

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.

@mrichardson  My apologies on the third question there - Our's is a cloud based solution for FNMS - single tenant 

The request had arised from our internal team who is responsible for app portal and now the talks around integration with FNMS has come up. These three questions were asked to me by the concerned team in our organization. I wasn't able to provide them the token as I don't see the service account creation drop down in the accounts page in FNMS UI.

I also got information that we do have app portal with us well before FNMS was in place.

Also curious to know what would be the level of effort to have this integration in place? I do have a case open with Flexera, however I personally have a great enriched experience with Flexera community providing me the solutions. To have multi dimensions to the approach, I wanted to post a question. Hence helping the community later on with my findings as well.

Thank you

Abhilash M