cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used is returning 0 value

Hi All, 

I am getting this kind of numbers. I am very sure more licenses are used. but this result shows 0 here. Please help.

Yuvarajsekar_1-1576175618768.png

(1) Solution

The way that some Adobe software is packaged and installed means current versions of the FlexNet agent are not able to track usage for it. See the following thread for more discussion about this: Metering Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Package Updates

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

What is your source of inventory?

It could be that your inventory source is not configured to capture Software Usage

Many inventory tools can only capture Software Usage for application that are installed with Windows MSI.  Some applications such as Office 365 and Adobe Cloud products are not installed via a traditional Windows MSI.

Some other factors to consider are:

• What the software in question is - if you can identify that here then somebody may be able to consider whether it is the type of software that is likely to be able have usage tracked
  • Whether evidence that is gathered by your usage source is configured in the ARL recognition rules to be recognized
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi, 

This values are for Adobe products. Can you please help me in detailed way how to rectify it. I have been using this tool for 2 weeks only

The way that some Adobe software is packaged and installed means current versions of the FlexNet agent are not able to track usage for it. See the following thread for more discussion about this: Metering Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Package Updates

Take a look at the following new thread I have just posted which has some new insights and suggestions: Application usage metering with FlexNet agent on Windows for non-MSI applications