cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Up gradation of 2016 to 2019R2

Up gradation of 2016 to 2019R2I am upgrading the FNMEA Admin/Reporting to 2019R2 , i follow these steps.1.Uninstall Agent 5.X to all seven servers and install Agent 5.6 on all servers.(As per installation manual)2. After that i uninstall FNMEA Admin ...

i_adnan by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved License Type to use in FNMS - Channel License?

Hello,We have purchased a TeamViewer Premium Channel License Subscription, which is described on their site with "allows multiple licensed users access a single concurrent session" https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/buy-now/We are trying to decide what...

SLBSLS Vendor Daemons Connected But Not Shown

Dear Support,We have upgraded to 2019R2, after that our SLBSLS Vendor Daemons Connected But Not Shown. All other daemons are shows ok.SLBSLS vendor works fine before up gradation. The Agent configuration is ok.Please see Main Page , Vendor Daemon and...

i_adnan by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inventory Adapter Source Connection Error

Hi,Whenever I attempt to create a "Create Other Source Connection" with Source Type Spreadsheet and Connection String "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=C:\....\Computer.xlsx;ExtendedProperties='Excel 12.0 Xml;HDR=YES';  I get the error:O...

Service/RPA accounts exclusion/inclusion

Hi, we're looking for options to identify and distinguish service/rpa accounts from regular users and once having them identified configure automatic allocation/exemption.1) Both service accounts and rpa accounts have their naming standard but if pos...

Multiple default failover settings folders

Hello, I noticed that at some of my Beacons there are multiple folders like:Default Failover Settings Default Failover Settings 968911CAC029F8760146BE016DBF30A8Default Failover Settings 96656511CADF8975469FE016ABF40NE8Also i noticed iis logs shows so...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved IBM PVU Peak - should it be reset to 0 in v2019R1?

Hi all, one of the practices we use to follow at the start of the month is to reset peak consumption to zero on IBM PVU licenses (As per the old FNMS - IBM Practice guide (page 7).So in v2018R1 I used to go to Compliance > Peak Consumed and had this ...