cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

How do I access Business Adapter Studio?

Hi,We are new to using Flexera (we have the suite) and were wondering how do we access Business Adapter Studio as we would like to have the ability to import all users from an excel list into the consumption of a license and were told this is the bes...

Solved Flexera Agent Compatibility - Older agents 2016 + 2017

Hi There, is anyone aware of where I can look up the Agent Compatibility with the various Operating Systems of older agents. I know that the "Flexnet Manager Suite - System Requirements" document contains the details for that specific version but I c...

Consumption showing admin users

Hi,Whilst investigating a non-compliant licences I realised that the non-compliance was due to FNMS reporting support staff who had logged onto a PC as being users of the device in addition to the registered own of the device. Even though they did no...

All Applications list

Hello, I'm curious how the data in the 'All Applications' list gets populated.  Someone mentioned to me that it comes from Technopedia.  Does it get updated periodically, and if so how often? Thanks!Doug

Discrepancy between Created date and Last inventory data

Hi, I have an FNMS cloud customer who has identified approx 1700 where the created date is > than the last inventory date. The following link has been shared with the customer: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/Issue-with-Last-In...

baherne by Flexera Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Running Oracle List of Commands

We received and email that there are downloads of the Oracle VirtualBox Extension, but the list Oracle provided does not show email address. I asked them how to get that information, and they sent me an attachment (attached to this post) with differe...

amanjac by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

License allocation

Is there a report in FNMS you can run to find all inactive users or devices that are allocated to a license?

Java license configuration

Has anyone found a good way to build the server and desktop licenses for Oracle Java?Really do not want to do 1000's of exceptions in two different licenses. And no, my part numbers do not recommend a solution. Thanks,Jeff