cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft and Adobe products cant track the usage

Hello Team, 

Newly installed flexnet environment, I am unable to track the usage and allocated details of the license. 

Yuvarajsekar_0-1576502281839.png

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The comments in the following thread will likely explain and apply to what you are seeing here: Metering Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Package Updates

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Take a look at the following new thread I have just posted which has some new insights and suggestions: Application usage metering with FlexNet agent on Windows for non-MSI applications

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi, My product is Flexnet Manager suite Cloud. Can i raise request to the support team? What is the quick headsup i can give them to understand the well known issue?

@Yuvarajsekar - here is what I would suggest:

• If you have a question about how to work with FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud or how it behaves, try posting in this Flexera Community forum in the first instance to see if somebody can answer your question.
  • If you are experiencing a problem with FlexNet Manager Suite and need some dedicated assistance then you can raise a case under the Get Support menu (as long as your Community user account is associated with an organization with an active Flexera maintenance agreement in place).