cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Removed application not reflecting in FNMS R2018R1

Hello,Recently we have found out that when they remove an application on a server is not reflecting back in FNMS.  The agents are reporting back properly but the removed application is not removed in FNMS. So far I could make this work by removing th...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

IBM PVU table

Is there a link or copy of the IBM PVU points table being used to calculate PVU usage for each specific machine, core etc?  I see the PVU points per core in the PVU report.  Thanks.

kfarris by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is your FNMS SaaS instance back to normal?

Hello,We are on FNMS SaaS EU region instance. Though Flexera status dashboard says - Recent issues are fixed, I do not see our instance behaving normally. Most of the screens are throwing timeout errors. Do you experience the same problems? Support t...

Audit logs for user creation

From a security perspective, we would like to see Audit logs for user creation. i.e. who created a user, when was it created, what all times did a user login, and what all operations a user has performed.  Can we see this somewhere.  Please help.