cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

ARL & PURL - Link for a manual extract

Hi Team,Am looking for a link to the latest ARL & PURL.  We've having issues with it failing automatically and want to load it manually to try and clear the error.Have looked through the Flexera Community and the links have old data stamps, so doesn'...

Application download link

Hi,Wonder if any one can point me in the direction of a down load link for FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications 2019 R1 please or the process I need to go though to get hold of it ?Regards

Ramiel by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integration Bus bundling with MQ

Hi Team, I was trying to bundle IBM MQ with IBM App Connect ( previously IBM Integration Bus). Since Flexera is not performing automated bundling for these products, I have edited use rights & rules for App Connect to include MQ server signatures as ...

dnarra by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhandled exception has occured in your application

Hi All,We have installed new FNMS 2019R1(on-premises). The inventory Beacons also configured, however facing an issue, need your helpWhen we click on "New" inventory connection in "FelxeNet Becom", there is an error message saying " Unhandled excepti...

wawat68 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I access Business Adapter Studio?

Hi,We are new to using Flexera (we have the suite) and were wondering how do we access Business Adapter Studio as we would like to have the ability to import all users from an excel list into the consumption of a license and were told this is the bes...

Solved Flexera Agent Compatibility - Older agents 2016 + 2017

Hi There, is anyone aware of where I can look up the Agent Compatibility with the various Operating Systems of older agents. I know that the "Flexnet Manager Suite - System Requirements" document contains the details for that specific version but I c...

Consumption showing admin users

Hi,Whilst investigating a non-compliant licences I realised that the non-compliance was due to FNMS reporting support staff who had logged onto a PC as being users of the device in addition to the registered own of the device. Even though they did no...

All Applications list

Hello, I'm curious how the data in the 'All Applications' list gets populated.  Someone mentioned to me that it comes from Technopedia.  Does it get updated periodically, and if so how often? Thanks!Doug