cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Business Adaptor - Can one be built through the Web GUI?

HiIs there a mechanism for building a business adpator through the web GUI? Looking for a way to update the Role field on a number of Inventoried devices, but as i am not a technical user of the solution i don't know how nor have access to build a bu...

MyhreC by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Version numbers with colon instead of decimal

Hi,I've having an issue with some version numbers which contain colons instead of a decimal.  These are causing issues as we currently have to download in CSV format (XLSXdownload issue on our side not Flexera).  When opening the files in Excel, beca...

Table to save on the sql server

Hi,My client wants to know which is the most important table to save on the sql server?fnmscompliancefnmsinventoryfnmsdatawarehousefnmssnapshotThank you.

Beacon Engine 14.2 for Cloud customers

When will this release be available for Cloud customers as we are interested in the Tanium Asset integration. We need to upgrade beacons to 14.2 , currently only Beacon Engine v 14.1.0.22  is available for Cloud customers and does not contain the Tan...

vtanana by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Server requirements for FNMEA

Hi,We currently use FNMS (20K devices) which consists of the following servers:FNMS App Server (including Analytics*)FNMS DB ServerBeacon Server*We will be transferring Analytics to a dedicated server in the near future.Now we are planning to deploy ...