cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Executing ndtrack.exe from a Network-Share

Hi, would it work to start only the ndtrack.exe from a network share on our "old" Windows 7 devices where no Agent is going to be installed anymore like: \\file.network.share\applications\FlexNet\InventoryScanner\ndtrack.exe ndtrack.exe -t Machine -o...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle database inventory with non OS user

Hi,we usually execute the zero footprint inventory for Oracle DB using the same user that connects to the target in ssh. So if the user is user1, user1 have sqlplus sudo privileges and a grant select on the list of tables and views as described in th...

marcog by Level 8
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do not allow storage of passwords

Hi, we've installed FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2 in a high secure customer environment and its global policy will not allow the setting for Network access as being Do not allow storage of password and credentials for network authentication set to Di...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Agent install verification

We have a deployment tool, Ansible, install the FlexNet agent on servers. Does anyone have an fairly instant and automated way to confirm the agent installed OK and can upload an ndi file? Looking for a command with feedback. I didn't see a good way ...

Reconcile fails after upgrade from 2017 R3 to 2019 R1 - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Good day,I'm getting an error when doing a recon after upgrade. [ERROR] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.All the databases u...

What is the function of mgssecsvc

Good day I have a customer that is asking what is the functionality of the mgssecsvc component and are there any security concerns around it. They say that the component has the potential to run whatever code that gets downloaded to it and if so it c...