cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Usage information for Chrome & Firefox

We are trying to find out when Chrome and Firefox were last used on a server but the Flexera agent doesn't return usage for these applications. Any ideas how to get usage turned on for them? I'm thinking a case, but maybe someone here has an idea. We...

Solved Export SAP connections from old beacon to new beacon

We're migrating one of our beacons that runs SAP imports to a new server. We have about 50 active SAP connections and it'll be very difficult for us to obtain the credentials for all of them so we want a way to easily migrate these over.We tried copy...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Modeling Flexera products... In Flexera!

We have the two following purchases, described below. Question is, when creating the license, what Applications do we associate back to the license? Should they be tied to Data Platform? I only see Data Platform 5.0-5.5 in All Applications currently....

Flexera PURLs

Hi -  Where can I find documentation or KBs around PURLs? What they do? What publishers have them? Etc. Thanks!

jbursch1 by Level 5 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Root element is missing error

I just started getting an error that the Root Element is missing while loading the beacon service. Any ideas? We are running 2018 R1 on Prem Thank you

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server's host key not cached on target servers

When running the inventory from a beacon, in a particular subnet assigned to it, I'm getting the following error.Is there a way to automate the storage of the key in the targets, other than connecting manually in ssh on each of them? Thanks

marcog_0-1584961707751.png
marcog by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos