cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

What happens if I change the application server password?

Hi all,we are in need of changing the password of the administrator of the flexnet platform in production.We were wondering, since this password has been used in the beacon configuration and in the database connection configuration. What happens in t...

marcog by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

VMware vcenter certificate error

Hi all,as reported in FNMS documentation, the vCenter must provide a correct SSL certificate when the connectivity is checked hitting https://vcenterurl/sdk and /mob.Since we have problem in placing this in the right place and we are in hurry, we are...

marcog by Level 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS Data Model dcumentation for Reporting

Hello,Our end users are expecting few reports in Tableau based on data available in FNMS and couple of other source applications. I can extract data using FNMS reports, load it into database and make it available for Tableau along with data from few ...

Fnms api -

Dear community, did anyone ever try to use FlexNet Manager Platform's API to extract inventory data and pull it to external systems? (e.g. CMDB)I have discovered some info on this topic, in particular the 9.2.3 installation package includes the WebAP...

Unlimited Installations rule

Hi Dear Community,There is a license of type device based and it promotes unlimited installations for one entitlement.I am not quite sure of which options enables this feature for not showing the license as at risk since the functionality is deemed t...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Flexera Contract Keeps Changing from Active to Archived

Our Contract for Flexera End User License Agreement and Flexera Master Software License and Services Agreement it keeps changing from Active to Archived.   I am not sure how to change it back to Active any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Affe...

shill2 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos