cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Oracle Inventory Issues

Hi all,I'm trying to generate Oracle Inventory on windows server2003 with FNMS2019R2 agent.at the first trial, it failed because of some trouble in installing agent then, I tried to use FNMS2016R1 agent version but there were no Oracle Inventory even...

ServiceNow integration via WSDL

Hello, I would like to know the best way to integrate the ServiceNow SAM data to FNMS using the WSDL link provided via ServiceNow.  DO FNMS support this type of integration or if any plugins need to be used for API please suggest?  

Solved FlexNet Manager Suite SAML 2.0 Metadata

Good dayThe below link in the flexera documentation in regards to SAML does not workhttp://docs.oasisopen.org/security/saml/v2.0/saml-schema-metadata-2.0.xsd. Is this the correct link or has is changed? regardsManish

Consumption for Production vs. Non-Production licenses

Hello, We have a couple processor licenses, one Production license, the other Non-Production. Exemptions are set appropriately. So Production servers are exempted from the Non-Prod license etc. Both licenses have the same applications assigned.Right ...

Solved Why FNMS Web UI don't show specific computer in the list?

Hi all,I'm using FNMS 2019R2 now.I just install agent on target machine(unix like server) but some specific host didn't listed in All Inventories under Discovery and Inventory menu. this computer name is exist in Computer_MT table in FNMSInventory da...

Cognos Analytics authentication

Install Cognos Analytics. It did not create a Analytics menu item on the adman server. When I click on Cognos Reporting it takes me to a log in page for Cognos Analytics. FlexNet authentication is pointing to the itself and not the admin server. 

Software request authorization work flow

I have a process that we call the New Software Request process.  This process reviews software licensing and terms before we authorize it for use.  The tool we are using is in house developed and is going end of life.  Is there a way to use Flexera t...