cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Microsoft 365 adapter - token lifetime

Hi,At one of my customer's systems we see the Microsoft 365 failing relativ shortly after the refresh token has been renewed. I assume this is related to an expired token. Import failed. Error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request F...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Why Inventory import is updating AD fields ?

ImportActiveDirectoryDomains2020-05-13 02:17:48,018 [INFO ] Deleted 0 Active Directory Domains2020-05-13 02:17:48,018 [INFO ] Updated 1 Active Directory Domains2020-05-13 02:17:48,018 [INFO ] Added 0 Active Directory Domains2020-05-13 02:17:48,024 [I...

EOSL causing ARL Import to fail

When performing a manual import of the content libraries the task is failing due to a failed extraction of the EOSL libraries. We are not using the EOSL libraries and I am not creating the EOSL folder under content. I only have ARL and SKU/ After the...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ExaData Oracle inventory in FNMS cloud

Hello Dear Community,There is movement from standard linux and AIX vms to Exadata where all oracle products : DBs, components would be migrated to Exadata infrastructure and the DBAs are quite relunctant to have any form of an agent to inventory orac...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RedHat Linux on POWER cpu

HiAs I understand there is no Flexera agent for RedHat Linux on POWER CPU - it is not supported. Does anyone know when RedHat Linux on POWER cpu will be supported by Flexera?Regards Anders Mikkelsen

andmil by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Steps to follow while refreshing the Beacon OS

Hi Forum,We are doing OS refresh on all the servers and i'm thinking of starting with the Beacon OS upgrade to MS Windows 2019.Request to suggest steps to be followed Pre and Post OS installation so that all the functionality of the Beacon is working...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Common Installer Evidence for Trimble 'Sketchup 2017' and 'Sketchup Make 2017' causing false positive results.

Both 'Sketchup 2017' and 'Sketchup Make 2017'  have the following Installer Evidence, causing false positive installs for 'Sketchup Make 2017' Name                      Version          PublisherSketchUp 2017      17.%             Trimble%Hope ARL t...

nalinih by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved On trying to discovery and inventory vCenter we get error

During the inventory of a vmWare vCenter we get the following error.The user looks to be well configured in the Beacon password manager.Have you ever seen this? 2020-05-11 16:54:03,002 [.VirtualizationVisitor|rules-74] [INFO ] No inventory gathered f...

marcog by Level 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMSCompliance Transaction log is growing up

HelloWe found out that the transaction log in FlexNetManager on Prem 2019R2 is very large, almost 1 TB. What can we do to minimize this? (See the Atachment).Thnaks for your alway Professional Answers.Thank You very Much from Switzerland (FHNW Higher ...