cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Last inventory date of laptops from SCCM

Hello experts,We have a SCCM connection to import laptops to FNMS (2018R2 on-prem). Recently I found the last inventory date of all inventories from SCCM is 3/5/2020. The SCCM was imported and reconciled successfully everyday.Is there anything I need...

screenshot1.PNG screenshot2.PNG
HPNZNB by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS On-Prem full FNMS backend installation on Azure

Hello, I have a few questions regarding Azure.Does FNMS support the On-Prem installation fully in Azure.( frond and back-end)Are there people with experiences with a full FNMS Azure implementation?What are the limitations? Issues/Challenges you ran i...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexera Practice Guides, what are they?

I see that a Flexera ProTips email that has a review of Flexera Practice Guides. I don't know if these are good continuing education offerings or a sale pitch for additional software and/or content. I don't want to sent staff to the meetings if the...

dsalter by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Citrix Inventory Question

When changing the Batch/Inventory/Web Server from 1 to 3 different severs, do you need to change the destination for Citrix iventory from the batch server to the new inventory server? 

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Named users not shown on the license for Microsoft

Hello,I have Microsoft connected to Flexera for Office 365.For SCCM, I have a number of users that are provisioned in the Office 365 portal but do not show as having a license in Flexera.Why would the licensed users not show in Flexera?Wayne

WayneW by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

License and Inventory Question

Hi Dear Community,I have two questions:-1) I am working with FNMS cloud solution and would want to automate license creation in FNMS.Any prescribed approach suggestions for the same would be appreciated.2) I have created inventory devices via the Rem...

Cloaky by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

user and device allocation

I know you have to manually hard allocated and deallocate users and devices from a license but what about when those users or devices no longer feed into FNMS?If a user is hard allocated to a license and then become inactive (terminated) and eventual...

AWS Error

Hi AllI am receiving the below error when integrating AWS into FNMS 2019 R1.Inventory gathering failed. Error: Name resolution failure attempting to reach service in region us-east-1 (as supplied to the -Region parameter or from configured shell defa...