cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Evidence Capability Meaning

Hi,What would anyone care to explain what is Evidence Capability?And how do I decide which application should I add for the license?e.g. I have 3 Installed Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Evaluation for license to be counted. I search and ther...

Solved First Logon to FNMS

Just finished the install, and config, but when I goto http://<appServer>/SuiteI get the following. Server Error401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the crede...

captkras by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collecting Active Directory information in another domain

Flexera suggested that you deploy your Inventory Beacon in the same domain as your client, but my client do not allow it. My question is: Will I be able to collect the AD information for client if the Inventory Beacon is not in the same domain as my ...

FrediG by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Data to service Now

 Hi Forum,Anyone using the FNMS cloud EU instance and pushing data to service now? There is an issue we are facing and we have triggered a manual export Full inventor of installed application task triggered and its been a day still the tool is showi...

Export to ServiceNow.JPG
winvarma by Level 10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Initial Run of Configuration Powershell fails with errors

I created the Databases on a separate server, but installed the remaining components on a single Windows Server 2016 server.  Setup.exe ran sucessfully, and I moved onto running the following after an initial install:.\Config.ps1 "Config\FNMS Windows...

Solved FlexNet Agent account for operations on Oracle

I need to verify that the following screenshot section from the FNMS System Reference Guide is referring to the LocalSystem account for each bullet. My understanding is that the LocalSystem needs the listed permissions/access and we don't need to cre...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos