cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Flexera beacon unattended install

Greetings I'm trying to perform an unattended install of a flexera Beacon server and according to the documentation I should be calling a beaconinstall.ps1 file and passing in a config file. I am unable to locate the referenced powershell file.any as...

Solved Cognos Analytics - Inventory Module

We have customer requirement to create custom Dashboard on Cognos from Inventory devices, but when select data source "FlexNet Manager Platform Reports and Dashboard", unable to find Inventory Module on that.If we need to create some report based on ...

msutharh by Level 7
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

What exactly are policies?

You'll be hearing a lot about FNMS Cloud and governance via policies in the upcoming months. If you're interested in the policies concept, I suggest you view these recordings. They provide a nice overview of the policy program and offer examples of p...

KPBussey by Flexera Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Inventory Discovery - FNMS on Cloud

Hi I am new to Flexera and trying to do full discovery and inventory from FNMS on Cloud to my local notebook. Please correct me if I'm wrong, here are steps I've done:1. Install Flexnet Beacons on my notebook (Parent connection succesfull, Password m...

Solved Upload File Size in FNMS

Hi All, We have master contracts more than 15 MB in size (with lots of pages inside) and not able to upload these files in FNMS > contracts page because the current limit is 10 MB only. Is there any way that we can increase the limit? Regards Rajesh ...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback on Community UI Change?

Hi FNMS team -  We are making small UI improvements on Product-oriented areas and I wanted to run one by you all. The goal is to make the side-menus collapsable so that you can more easily digest the activity feed. A mock-up (at 50% zoom) is below. L...

v2.PNG
KPBussey by Flexera Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up auto report

Is there a way to get an automated reports from FlexNet Manager - report of ALL assets, can we setup auto email to share reports via flexera or we need to log into Flexera and pull this report please response. I do not see email option when tired cre...