cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FNMS Agent Memory Footprint

There's a sizable group of Windows servers I need to get the agent on, and I'm getting push back and questions.One of which is what is the memory foot print of the agent?I opened a case but tech support just cited the memory requirement for the agent...

FNMS Cloud API

Good dayOn an on-prem instance of FNMS we can browse to the API URL http://<FNMS>/ManageSoftServices/ComplianceAPIService/ComplianceAPIService.asmx,  is this function available for cloud instances of FNMS? When we try and access it we get a 401 error...

Beacon to Tanium connection failure

The Tanium connection was set up in the beacon as documented in the  "Inventory Adapters and Connectors Reference" guide, but after conducting a test connection we received the following error:"The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure...

FNMS: System Tasks does not show Inventory adapter status

Dear Community, I have a cloud solution for FlexNet Manager Suite. I have been testing out some of the inventory adapters and the Discovery and Inventory rules in the UAT instance. For some reason, I do not see these come up on the System Tasks page....

sanbeam by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved what changes to be made in DB?

Hi Forum,Trying to build a test MT setup by copying the Prod DB to the test setup Database. Now what changes have to made when in the test DB server to avoid any issue where the Processing server and web application server hostname changes. Which fie...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD group based role assignment in FNMS

Hello community,We are looking for an option to assign (custom) roles in FNMS to  Active Directory groups members.Maybe Business Adapter might be an option but I was not able to find a corresponding item for customized roles. There is only the operat...

Solved Java License Tracking

Has anyone succeeded in the ability to track both NUP and Processor licenses for Java commercial versions?A couple attempts has me close.  Trying to get consumption under NUP's to consume only my users under Desktop/Laptop devices (aware that NUP's c...