cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Unable to install new beacon

Hi,Am trying to install a new beacon on a fresh Windows 2019 server. Beacon software is v13.7.0 but on install I get the following error -Would anyone know how I can resolve?ThanksMark

image-2020-07-31-16-23-54-082.png

Adoption failed due to unable to check revocation

Hi All,We are trying to adopt few 2008 R2 servers through discovery & Inventory rule. The device is getting discovered, but failed when it tries to initiate the OSD file download from the beacon server.Both beacon and 2008 are on LAN.Beacon is enable...

FNMS Agent Service wont uninstall

I have a customer who is uninstalling an older version of the Windows FNMS agent  and when they run the uninstall, the agent service changes to disabled and wont let the new agent get install until the server is rebooted.These are servers that cant b...

FlexNet Manager Suite License Limitation validation

Hello Experts,We are getting FlexNet Manager Suite License Limitation message while trying to change the status to active for few servers. It is saying "Changing the status of selected server from Ignored to Active will cause the total number of acti...

Solved How do I create a report with Software titles with EoS dates and devices they are installed on?

I want to create a report listing Software titles with EoS dates and devices it is installed on.I got a query to report Software titles with EoS, but don't know how to include devices it is installed on.   SELECT    sto.Publisher, sto.SoftwareTitleNa...

IIS settings for STIG compliance

We have been tasked with STIGing our 3 server (web, app, beacon server) implementation of FNMS at DHA. Currently, we have 3 open findings for the IIS Site STIGs, which required us to make a modification of the default value to be in compliance.The 3 ...

Solved O365 Import_Duplicate Licenses

Hi All We have O365 integration into FNMS 2019R2. For the past couple of weeks, we observed there are duplicate licenses created fro O 365 import Screenshot attached. Can you please help understand how did it happen and how to ensure it is not repeat...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Is FNMS 2019 compatible with SQL Server 2016 SP2 ?

Hello,That prerequisite page indicates that FNMS 2019 can run with SQL Server 2016 SP1 - but the Service Pack 2 is not on the list.Could that be an oversight ? Or does it really mean that the SP2 is not supported by FNMS 2019 ?Have a nice day.