cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Device Role based on Subnets

As of now we have update Device Role through Business Adapter. Is  there any way to update Device Role based on its Subnet or IP Address ?We have 2019 R2 on-prem.

Beacon activity log files

Hi,Anyone had any issue with the 2020 R1 beacon (on v15.1) generating large number of activity log files?Ours is currently creating over 4k per minuteThanks

Manage Engine Integration with FNMS 2020 R1

Good dayI would like to know if anyone has done an implementation with a tool called Manage Engine.Put simply, Manage  Engine is a tool that manages - ITSM, Hardware and Software Inventory.The backend DB iused is a PostgreSQL.Any assistance or guidan...

Is there a log of users actions?

Is there a way to understand what a user has done? Like a list of the action he has performed on FNMS.I'm worried a privileged user has touched something he had not to touch but I'm not able to verify.

marcog by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Need to know Data Import methodology by source

I need to know the data import methodology for the following sources:  Active Directory, SCCM,  Office365, App-V and XenApp.  With each run of the inventory connection, is the existing data dropped and new data inserted?  Or, does it compare the late...

DiannaB by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Solved VMware Inventory page

How do I get this page to displayThe Discovery & Inventory > VMware Inventory page (in the Inventory group)Is the VMWare blade required?

Solved Flexera Web Portal Changed - Devices section missing

Our Flexera web portal that we typically use to look at our licensing back end looks different today.  Specifically, I don't see the Devices section that we typically will use to look up the licensing using the unique ID of our hardware. Was there so...

ke5dto by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS On premise build Support

Does any one know if there is support ( online as well) available for on premise builds.I need some help with development environment build, the sql log files are fine but the installation is failing looking for a stored procedure.