cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS - Software Lifecycle dates

Hi guys,

How are you?

Im Using FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R1 (On-Premises Edition) and i would like to know if is possible get Software Lifecycle Dates, in my reports all data show as NONE.

Do you know if i need to enable some feature? Is it another Module? May you help me?

Look image attached.

Lifecyle.jpg

(1) Solution

Yes, within FlexNet Manager, go to the Admin menu in the upper right, and then select FlexNet Manager Suite License.  On this page, you can see the 4 different options for FlexNet Manager:

1) FlexNet Manager for Clients

2) FlexNet Manager for Datacenters

3) FlexNet Manager for SAP Applications

4) Service Life Data Pack

If any of these blocks are greyed out, it means that you do not have this feature in your current FlexNet Manager License.

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

@diegocarvejani  - You will need to talk to your Flexera Sales Rep. 

Having Software LifeCycle dates is an add-on to your FlexNet Manager License and there is an additional subscription cost to have this service.

Hi @kclausen

Do you know the name of the service?

Yes, within FlexNet Manager, go to the Admin menu in the upper right, and then select FlexNet Manager Suite License.  On this page, you can see the 4 different options for FlexNet Manager:

1) FlexNet Manager for Clients

2) FlexNet Manager for Datacenters

3) FlexNet Manager for SAP Applications

4) Service Life Data Pack

If any of these blocks are greyed out, it means that you do not have this feature in your current FlexNet Manager License.