cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

M365 Connexion Error

Hi,I have an error when i click to generate the token from the beacon to make a connection with M365, although I have configured everything.Attached the screenshot.Regards,Othmane

Solved RHEL Agent - PerformKVMInventory=false

Hi all,could somebody explain me in which section of the config.ini i have to create "PerformKVMInventory=false" String to disable KVM Inventory.The web help does not contain any information about this.Thanks in advance.kind regardsCap

Old version of Oracle database inventory

Hi all,I'm facing problems about old version of oracle database inventory failure.here are 8i, 9i which I would like to inventory through stand alone local agent but it shows wrong result. for examples, oracle 8i instance is running but oracle.ndi is...

Itanium CPU recognition problem LMS in FNMS vs FNMS UI

Hi all,I have a question for recognition of Itanium Processor 9560.in OracleLMSEvidence.zip, there is cpuq.txt for specific host which indicate the processor was "Intel(R) Itanium(R) Processor 9560 ==> it looks Itanimum 1But in FNMS UI, it indicate I...

Reading Vmwae tags

Hi,can we configure Flexnet agent or vcenter integration script to read additional Vmware data like VMware tags ? Customers will be adding multiple tags to Vm , for easily differentiate and identify them based on roles, functionality ,location etc. o...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Tablename that contains accounts who use Flexera

Quick question:  What table in Flexera contains the list of accounts that have access to Flexera.  I am not looking for ComplianceUser table which gets the values from AD, but only accounts which have access to Flexera.  Please help.  Thanks in advan...