cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved General ARL Question

Just curious on what the typical timeframe for getting an ARL update for a version is.  For example, Google Chrome version 84 was released in the middle of July.  Typically when would we expect to see something like this updated? Thanks!

Gathering Insights - Release Management Best Practices

Hi, all! I'm refining how we manage our release adoption for our community and plan to share lessons learned with the community. While documenting, I realized I'm missing out by not asking you in advance how you do this work and, in turn, compile int...

KPBussey by Flexera Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing multiple assets from FNMS Cloud

Hey Guys,Is there any efficient way of removing multiple targeted devices from FNMS Cloud?I have several thousand devices that I need to remove from FNMS due to a migration. I have researched on the Community and I have identified a script that can b...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Content case is showing resolution cops

Hi Forum,Have raised few cases related to content and there is a field named Resolution:COPS-1234what does that resolution code means and how to understand that and is it only for internal support purposes or there is some information for the custome...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Under-Consumed Licenses

Does anyone know how FNMS calculates the dollar amount assigned to Under-Consumed Licenses in FNMS dashboard?  The dashboard shows a number of licenses and associated dollar amount but I can't see the dollar amount per license to see which license is...

Web portal issue after upgrading to 2020R1 on prem

HI Forum,Getting configuration error after upgrading to 2020R1 on-premDescription : An error occurred during the processing of a configurationParser error Msg: Could not load file or assembly 'DevExpress.Data.V15.1, version=15.1.13.0, etc...............

certificate and proxy error

Hi Forum,Having few issues with the Agent communication to the beacon and coming across below errors. Any suggestions1. " A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider" -  As per my und...

winvarma by Level 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office365 adapter Implementation

Recently we have upgraded to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2. Previously we were using the FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2, Now, We are trying to implement the office365 adapters.There are 2 ways of implementation.1)FlexNet Manager Suite’s Multi-Tenant A...

aprabha by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office365 adapter implmentation

Recently we have upgraded to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2. Previously we were using the FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2, Now, We are trying to implement the office365 adapters.Could you please help us with the procedure that how can we make the connec...

aprabha by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office365 Adapter Implementation

Recently we have upgraded to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2. Previously we were using the FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2, Now, We are trying to implement the office365 adapters.Is there any possibility that the application server would get after during...

aprabha by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos