cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

is it possible to import rvtools in FNMS

Hi community,for some reason really long to explain, we are not able to reach some vmware vcenters with FNMS to complete the inventory. The customer was anyway able to run RVTOOLS on the same vcenter server and get the information he needs.We were wo...

marcog by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharepoint Server 2019 Edition Recognition

Good morning all, I hope you're well? I'm reaching out to the Community for their perspective here.As you may be aware, we can differentiate Sharepoint Server 2016 by Edition, but not the 2019 Release as of yet in the ARL.I believe this is due to Mic...

jevans by Level 7 Flexeran
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Solved User Status_query

Hi All We observed  that the user status in FNMS shown as 'Inactive' while AD team confirmed that he is active. There are around 5000+ such records and we need to find the root cause and fix it When we looked at the user's history , 1. User's status ...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application last used date is populated as a recent date, but the .exe is not showing raw software usage for the device.

We have recently implemented raw software usage using the 2020 R1 client. As part of the data analysis, we show some devices not reporting in raw software usage for a particular application.  However, when looking at the inventory for the device, the...

msmith4 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

API Developing for FNMS cloud?

I have new management and they have a lot of questions about FNMS cloud.One group asked for API's for FNMS cloud.  So someone went and dug up this link: https://fnms-data-api-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/index.htmlThere's not much to go on in this page and ...

Solved HW Asset bulk status change

Hi All, is there a data input template available that can do a bulk  update of the HW Asset status from 'installed' to 'disposed'? or can this only be done via a business adapter?

KGrieve by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos