cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Custom Property Computer-Ownership Tab

is it possible to create a custom property for computers on the Ownership tab?  Want to add one under the "Ownership and access rights" section, but didn't see that section referenced in the documentation.  

Computers out of Internal Network not using VPN either

Hello everyone,So, with the COVID pandemic crisis a lot of our customers are working from home. And, considering that many of them nowadays will use M365 and SaaS application, mostly will not connect to a VPN to work.Now, I've set a public beacon whi...

Reporting Tab crashes constantly

Hi,we have a problem with the classic reporting function. Everytime I try to open the report tab in the FNMEA Webgui it crashes with a "Java Null Point Exception".We are currently using FNMEA 2018R1 - 20181026171242I have a screenshot attached of err...

StefanE by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Track Usage on MAC devices

Why MAC usage cannot be turned ON while deploying it ?Is there a way to do it?The Only option/workaround I know as of now, is to modify config.ini at [ManageSoft\Usage Agent\CurrentVersion] and restart services of mgsusageag and ndtask