cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Adding an application manually to an inventory

Hi,Sometimes it's happening we have difficulties on finding some particular versions of Weblogic on target servers using zero footprint inventory.So I was wondering, if for some of them we cannot solve the problem, is there a way to add manually an a...

marcog by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved SWID Tags

Hi Guys,Do you know if agent collect SWID Tags from Softwares? I Would like to get this SWID from each software we dont have a populated field with this data in FlexNet... Do you know if can i get it on DB or upload SWID Tags to FlexNet?

MAC Usage Data

Is the inability to gather usage data on FNMS scanned MACs a shared experience with all customers?   If so, please advise if remedy is underway.  If not, do you have a document/list that can be leveraged for trouble-shooting potential issues?   We ha...

deannag by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Account is getting access denied

We have setup multiple users without any issues but I have one user that it getting access denied from our instance. I have validated that we have the correct account and all the data is accurate. Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Delete Payment Schedules

Hi , We have around 900 payment schedules in FNMS and would like to delete all of them (excluding couple of vendors) and create new payment schedules. Finding it real difficult to browse each contract and then delete payment schedule and it seems the...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Where to install Flexera Oracle agent

Hi, We are trying to collect our Oracle usage data with Flexera Agent.  Does anyone know should we install Flexera Oracle agent to Oracle database servers only or any server that uses any Oracle product?Thanks.Joan

Solved Report on 'License Entitlements'

HI All, Im trying to create a report on "All licenses" and their corresponding purchase orders  details including 'license entitlements','Maintenance' and 'Current license entitlements' columns that we see on 'purchases' tab on license properties pag...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos