cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

FlexNet Manager Suite Analytics data model(s) recommendations

Flexera’s FNMS Analytics platform provides data models that enable you to run analyses and build reports.  To make the most of these models, we’ve provided a quick best use guideline. The Flexnet Manager Platform Reports and Dashboard provides detail...

darshanar by Level 2 Flexeran
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved XenDesktop Discovery & Inventory

I am wondering if it is possible to get a sample of the .ndi/.vdi files that are generated from the remotely execute inventory by the beacon?Also would like to know where this file gets uploaded to for process...is it C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Salesforce connection

Hello All,We are setting up a Salesforce connection the initial test was all good. For that we need to get Salesforce license to allow us the connection in production. After a meeting with Salesforce it was not clear what kind of license we need to g...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved "Item" on Purchase details

Hello! Im seeking some guidance for the "item" area on the Purchase details when creating POs. I was testing out the import feature for the PO and noticed that the "item" area listed all the imported POs as the same order so im seeing it run from 1-4...

Solved Best Practice to capture Usage

I got to know from support that usage traking on all devices in the environment is not a best practice. As per my knowledge, it is an important part of software harvesting, plese share your thoughts?

Risks showed at FNMS Dashboard

Good morning,When a large company has purchased software licenses with different rights per location from its subsidiaries or child companies, does anybody know if there a way for the risk to be reflected in the Dashboard associated within the locati...

Itziar by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Attributing a location to a device via beacon location

Hi Guys,I have set up a local child beacon in one our environments, and we have circa about 200 agents that are connecting to this beacon.I am looking to apply a location in ownership to the devices that are reporting in via this beacon. Is there a s...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos