cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Orphaned ESXi machines

Hello,We have an implementation with 100 vCenters, the problem is that in a such big implementation is hard to track all the changes that happens in VmWare landscape.When we audit the vCenters we receive also information about ESXi hosts that are man...

How to allocate Microsoft M365 purchases when we are connected into the M365 tenant via the Flexera adapter

Hi Guys ,Hey Guys, I hope you are well.We currently retrieve data on our M365 applications via the Flexera connector. How should we manage the entitlement in the tool, so for example the connector draws down our licence count for Project and Visio su...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

A ConsolidatedInstallerEvidence record and records for other object types were not created from this row of data.

Hi,We are running a spreadsheet import and getting validation errors - All fields have data in which are the same as previously imported (earlier version of FNMS - 2017 R3 - now on 2020 R1)A ConsolidatedInstallerEvidence record and records for other ...

Solved Edit application properties

Is there a way in which to edit the properties of existing applications where Flexera was the source?For example, I am working on our Snagit licensing. I wish to edit the TechSmith Snagit 10 application to update the existing fields that currently sa...

Coravix by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download failure: Error 0xE0500194: 404 Not Found

We have FNMS 2019 R2 on-premises. After upgrade from 2019 R1 to 2019 R2 agent policy download fail.Both beacon test connection is successful also both beacon is showing in up-to-date status in FNMS Console. Both beacon updated with latest version.Whe...