cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMS Intune connector?

New customer is using Intune  - is there connector for FNMS for intune ?Does Intune provde enough installation evidence to support end user device ARL? or would the FlexNet agent be required to also be installed?

Point Rule set

Hi Team,  I have a situation where I need to use PVU per core rule set to use 88.5 points for certain processors. I have created custom rule set in the Point Rule Set properties but Flexera is only using 88 point while doing PVU calculations. Why are...

dnarra by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Installer evidence - Raw evidence type "Uninstall"

From an inventory device perspective (inventory device properties), evidence can be selected and will show related evidence for applications detected on this specific device. Within this view, one of the columns within "installer" evidence is titled ...

Installer Evidence shown after deinstallation

Hi everyone,After deinstalling applications, in the evidence tab, we still see a number of installed instances. The owners of the application argue that it has been decommissioned properly.Why do we still see the evidence? Thanks!

bnikol by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure duplicated inventory

Hello,We have an on prem implementation with servers in Azure, the problem is that this servers from time to time, on a monthly bases are destroyed and recreated, when they are 1st installed with powershell script the agent is deployed. The problem i...

Solved FlexNet Inventory Agent 2020R2 versioning

Hello,can someone please explain me how versioning of the Flexera FlexNet Inventory Agent is done? On https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2020R2/EN/InvAgentChg/index.html#AgentChangeLog/ACL_TheLog.html#fiaChg_16.0.1 I see 16.0.1.On FNMS (on-p...

Inked20210409_LI.jpg

Invitation for UX Research in April & May

As the Flexera One UX team continues to create and implement new ideas, we would love to get your thoughts! Over the next few weeks, we're scheduling interview sessions that range from 30-60 minutes.  This is an opportunity to help us enhance our use...

ltaylor77 by Flexera Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved "Synchronize assigned user with calculated user" buggy?

Hi,I was just wondering, why in a customer's system there were 15k devices without an assigned user, while the "Synchronize assigned user with calculated user" option seems to be enabled in the Systems Settings.Interestingly enough, when clicking the...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation and Consumption are not equal

Hello, we are trying to reconcile software consumption and installation with purchases for  our customers.in FNMS when we go to Licensed Software>>Applications, we can see the installation is 4.  (see screenshot). But when we go to the All licenses s...