cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Active Directory link

When you setup a beacon server a connection is created to collect AD information. My questions are as follows:1) What information is gathered from AD?2) Will it be possible to pull in the email address stored in AD aswell?

FrediG by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

How does FNMS maintain AD retrieved data in FNMS

How does FNMS maintain AD retrieved data in FNMS?Computer Data= Synchronised both ways so also deleted from FNMSUser data from Active Directory= Only being added (not for sure)Another article mentioned that you can delete an Domain with an Stored pro...

Ronny_OO7 by Level 8 Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Reporting and Analytics

How do you create a widget or report on the Analytics that include License Expiry? I need a widget that shows Licenses expiring in the next 30/60/90 days. 

DrkNyte by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Deploying Beacon

Hi All,We are working on a project where we need to make use of a single DMZ beacon to connect to agents within the DMZ machines as well as publishing the DMZ beacon to internet to gather inventory from roaming systems.below are the few challenges we...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Client Uplaoder Log says Failed to upload to beacon

Error 0xE0AF000C: Failed to obtain Domain Controller name for NULL Site (Error=0x54b)Error 0xE0AF000C: Failed to obtain Domain Controller name for NULL Site (Error=0x54b)Error 0xE0500005: Host name lookup failedError 0xE050044D: Failed to create remo...

Change FNMS Logo

Is there any way to change "FlexNet Manager Suite" header logo with custom logo?We are using 2020 R1 on-prem.

vCenter Licenses

How/where do we get an accurate count of vCenter licenses? The Installs do not match up to what we purchased.Thanks for your help!

SQL Server Database Engine Services

SQL Server Database Engine Services is listed in FNMS as a commercial title.  While doing some investigation i find that SQL Server Database Engine Services is also evident in SQL Express.  This is causing SQL express titles to show up as commercial ...