cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMPXenAppAgent resource consumption

Hi,Need help. We tried to load FNMPXenAppAgent in one of the delivery controllers but apparently it's not picking up all citrix inventories. So the suggestion is to move the agent onto the core server that would have access to all sites. The question...

Replacement of IBM ILMT with FNMS IBM blade/agent

Hi, did anybody agree with IBM the usage of FNMS IBM blade/ inventory agent for PVU tracking instead of  IBM BigFix/ILMT ? Which legal document do you need to arrange with IBM  to accept the FNMs solution and inventory data for audit reason?

Solved Internet Public Available Beacon?

Hey Everyone!Anyone here already deployed an Internet Public Available Beacon? I ask this as on my trials the policy always update the beacon location from the internet domain to the internal network/domain location. For example: (From beacon.flexera...

leogeeko by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

Code Requirement for Managesoft Bundle

Hi, For me to force Flexera down my VPN tunnel I need to get the Code Requirement for the Bundle ID: com.managesoft.client. Does anyone know if this is possible since I don't even see an app itself?

db2 warm-standby consumption

Hi Team We have 'warm standy' devices with db2 enterprise server software installations. Initially, the db2 license consumption has shown all the VM's correctly, however, the consumption was on sub-capacity. We wanted to fix the consumption as 100 o...

ImIronMan by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos