cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved FNMS support for Citrix Cloud

Please confirm if there is any roadmap items for support around Citrix Cloud and running virtual desktops  in this space.how will inventory be collected? And will this be supported in FNMS? 

How to Findout SAP Original TCode from Custom TCode?

Hi all,my customer is using custom TCode in SAP. The custome want to find original TCode mapped to custom TCode. As far as I know, the custom TCode was created through the SE16 but there was no windows to composite original TCode. Are here any body w...

Business Imports Stalling after Upgrade to 2020 R2

We just upgraded from 2019 R2 to 2020 R2. After the upgrade some of the business imports are stalling at "importing into application server". If I reboot the app server and re-run a task, it will finish all the stalled tasks.  Any ideas? Thanks in ad...

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Devices failed to be inventoried

Hello,I ran "Discovery and Inventory Rules" then all devices in subnet were discovered successfully but all are failed to be inventoried. Here is the error in Status and Rule Execution Details All of devices port 135 and 445 are listening. I also hav...

device status.PNG rule execution details'.PNG password management.PNG

Discovered Evidence

I've been looking at the difference between Installer Evidence and File Evidence within FN Manager. Two questions:1. Within our system, we are currently seeing about 4x more Installer Evidence than File Evidence. What are the likely reasons for that....

sissonr by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customizing AssetWarrantyType

Hi,I tried customizing the asset warranty type, because a customer has more specific requirements (12/24/36/48/60 months).I createda ComplianceResouceStringtwo ResourceStringCultureTypea AssetWarrantyTypeIIS has been restarted and the result can be s...

2021-06-14_14h16_20.png
mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Compliance Trend Report showing different data

Dears,I am trying to understand the output of compliance trend report.When I generate the report for a license I see snapshot date and compliance position.Could someone please shed more light on what1] snapshot date is2] compliance position is? why i...

aansari by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to collect "Digital access data"?

Hi all, I want to know how to set up SAP connection on the beacon and to collect SAP's Digital access data. In my experience to try out 1) unable to find out the SAP connection on my beacon. 2) Unable to see the data on WebUI on the related TAB The...