cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Office365 (400 bad request)

HiThis topic has been up several times and I have been active in those discussions. We often renew our token when Microsoft release a new version of the API.Last time I renew was 13/6 which was working fine, it then stopped again 21/6.When I renew to...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Reconfiguring Beacon from On-Prem to the Cloud

Hi everyone,We are looking for some recommendations as we are looking to move a beacon that is connected to FNMS On-Premises to a Cloud instance.Is there anything in particular we need to take in account before reconfiguring it? Has anyone completed ...

clugo1 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

2020R2 Compatibility with ServiceNow(Paris)

https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2020R2/EN/SysReq/index.html#FNMS_sys_req/RN_sys_req_other.htmlLooking at the documentation above. It doesn't show 2020R2 having compatibility with ServiceNow(Paris) but the following week shows that it does...

rclark0 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TLS Issues in windows 7 and Windows 2008

Dear All,I was getting the below 2 errors in Windows 7 and Windows 8 Server respectively. The following network error occurred while retrieving the application: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ( Windows 7)Download failu...

emtmeta by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Business Adapter SQL Query - temp table?

Hello all,I'm playing with a new business adapter to import data into my database, but I get an error.  It references a temp table that I use in my query, so I'm guessing that the Business Adapter Studio does not like that?I can always import the dat...

Solved How to manage changing vendor (Publisher) names?

For applications (products) and licenses, the publisher name changes overtime due to divestures of acquisitions. After some time the Publisher name of products in the ARL is updated but not always and it is also relevant to know former names of publi...