cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Installing an newer version of the Application

Hello,When installing the newer version of an application, we have noticed FNMS is reporting installation for both products/versions of the application.Is this to be expected - the older and newer version of the application is installed on the deice....

Solved Empty Hosts not shown in the report

Hello,I am building a Custom Report for all Virtual Machines (with OS), Hosts (with COREs) within all Clusters across the environment. However - Hosts that are sitting EMPTY, with no Virtual machines, will NOT show within the results when running the...

JBoss Discovery

Hello,Currently Jboss is not discovered by the Flexera agent. This caused due to the nature of the Jboss jar files. But as Jboss is installed on many servers and there is no visibility on these installations.Does any of you found a workaround?ThanksF...

FrankvH by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved File Path Exclusions

I have a few customers that have been asking about recommendations on what file paths to exclude. Now i know for the most part this is down to business rules etc. However there must be some common paths that people use.  So i am looking for recommend...

mcavanagh by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zero touch scans for Workgroup servers using https

Hi,I need to perform zero touch scans for workgroup servers using https.Workgroup servers cannot validate the certificate and I would like disable checking of certificate for workgroup servers.May i know where should I go and modify the settings so t...

FnmpADDMStage: DiscoveredService Nodes - (502) Bad Gateway

Hi,I do get a 502 on multiple environments for multiple customers one customer when staging data from the BMC Discovery API. Customers have migrated BMC Discovery to version 12.1 (20.08). I contacted a customer's BMC team, but am still waiting for th...

mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Required Assigned File Evidences

We have a product, where the Assigned File evidence is "Required".  However, it is an exe file, and our product is deployed on non-windows. What this means is that since the "Required" file evidence is exe, it is not present on my system, and hence t...