cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

SAP License Position stuck

SAP License Reconciliation stuck with below syntax A license position is currently being calculated in the background. Some actions will be disabled until the calculation has completed Please suggust

SRicky by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMS-BMC Integration Data is not exported from FNMS

Hi,I'm working to integrate FNMS to BMC for exporting software and computer information.Though we completed the adapter configuration following the documentation, i can not see any data exported to Intermediate DB or to CMDB When i checked the log , ...

Import log Query.png
emtmeta by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase not linked to an appropriate contract

Hello all, I keep getting this error  "A purchase could not be linked to a license because it has maintenance until end of contract, but is not linked to an appropriate contract.". I have a license entitlement purchase and a maintenance tied to a con...

Device Skipped in FNMS logs for some devices

Hi all,I found that some devices are not updating anymore in the "all inventory" page, in the logs I see the message "device skipped" reffered to those devices.Do any of you have any hint of why this is happening, or where I can go to check my config...

marcog by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Application First Discovery

I'm in need to track first discovery date of software being introduced to our environment.  Using Device level to get Discovery Date of software yields too many records to extract and examine.  I also recognize this won't be 100% since Discovery Date...

M365 connection

Hi,I'm currently trying to set up the connection using the M365 connector from our beacon.Firewall rules allow traffic and all URL's have been added to the proxy.I can reach the Azure portal using Firefox (IE is blocked by policy) and can authenicate...

Solved Import Device Assets with Flexera Spreadsheets?

I imported a server list using the Flexera Computer.csv spreadsheet template but it appears the records were created in the 'Inventory' instead of the 'Device Assets'. Is it possible to use the Flexera spreadsheets to upload 'Device Assets'?or Do I n...

ReganL by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos