cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Usage Metering - Virtual Machines & Computer Standby

Hi,After some questions from a customer, I started investigating some raw usage data and found considerable gaps.With gaps I mean the number of days since the last usage data delivery. I would usually hope for a weekly consolidation of usage. Admitte...

2020-10-14_15h11_28.png
mfranz by Level 17 Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cisco Webex Consumption

Is there a way to track Cisco Webex license consumption.  this is for the on premise hosted version of Cisco Webex on customer premise. 

Solved Delete Stale Computers from Inventory

I'm looking for a safe way to remove unwanted computers from the FNMS database. We implemented a custom inventory adapter but are no longer using this adapter. Many of these computers are still displayed in the FNMS inventory and are being rejected f...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved ARL Imports Failing for FNMS On-Prem

Our ARL imports have been failing on all our lab and customer systems since 6/28. I saw the post referencing the SSL changes, but we are not whitelisting by IP so I am not sure that it applies here. Is anyone else seeing this issue? I have attached t...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Multiple for 1 publisher

hi, if a publisher has multiple metrics for acknowledging the usage, how can we track this. ExamplePublisher A has been purchased with the following licenses- 100 one time users- 20 frequent users (10-20 times a year)- 50 permanent users (all the tim...

FNMS SAML 2.0 via ADFS

We're trying to establish SAML 2.0 Authentication in our env. with a revers-proxy before the application. So user is accessing revers-proxy to reach application. Now we want also establish SAML 2.0, and somehow we're doing it wrong.Does anyone have e...