cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

SQL Server Enterprise installer recognition

Hi,I'm wondering if anyone has any issues with Flexera's reporting of the SQL Server Enterprise installer bit that was used?Microsoft has 2 installer files for SQL Server Enterprise on the VLSC: SQL Server per server and SQL Server core. These are 2 ...

Solved SQL Authentication for FNM and Atrium Integration

In the adapter documentation for Atrium and FNM it specifies the need for a SQL User using SQL Authentication. Is this the only authentication method that is supported or will a domain service account and Windows authentication work as well?

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

SOA Management 11g classification change

Hi ,I had a query regarding a product called SOA Management 11g. Before November 2020 this product was classified by Flexera as commercial but after that the classification changed to component.  Why this happened ? also, if the product is now a comp...

Monitoring User Login and Log Out Activity

Hello All,   I have a customer with a need to see User log in/log out activity.  They would like to see it in FlexNet Manager Suite. This is more of a security monitoring need and I am curious if anyone does this in FNMS today.  If you do can you rep...