cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Software Usage Metering for MACs

Hi,Is there a KB or doc that shows how to enable usage or Mac devices from the installation?I found the one for Windows but I cant find the same or similar fields on the  bootstrap file.I found it can be enabled after install by editing the config.in...

Solved VMware Bundles

Is vSphere with Operations Management 6 Enterprise Plus, truly a bundle? The software included with the above is vSphere  Enterprise Plus for 1 processor and vRealize Operations 8 Standard (Per CPU). If so, how do I capture that in FlexNet Manager? 

Solved M365 Connector Query

With the M365 connector, why does the connector need to carry out an inventory reconcile to update the usage/compliance figures. I would expect the data to update by running a reconcile against Microsoft only, rather than having to a run a device upd...

bmaudlin by Level 9 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data export FNMS Cloud

Hello Everyone! Is it possible to create a schedule to export a report from FNMS Cloud in CSV format and save it in a network repository. I checked in the documentation but I was not able to find a way to create this schedule through beacon or API.  

Solved Database software embedded in 3rd party app solution

We've all seen these where you have a turn key application installed only to find it has embedded with it say a licensable edition of SQL, Oracle DB, etc.   What are best practices folks use here to track compliance of the Database or what ever app i...

What FNMEA Tables for FlexLM and 3rd Party License Usage Should Be Used to Expose to External Visualization Tools (i.e. Grafana)

Our customer is using a Grafana Dashboard Business Intelligence tool to expose data on software and hardware utilization. They want to be able to retrieve usage type reports and high water marks from FNMEA to their Grafana Dashboard.This was working ...

afilla by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Nutanix AHV Inventory using FNMS Agent

Hello,  I have a customer that is heavily using Nutanix AHV virtualized environments, and has been told that the FNMS agent cannot be installed on the Nutanix AHV hosts.  They are not on the Flexera support technologies list, but has anyone had succe...

Solved Failure when upgrading to FNMS on prem 2021 r1

Hi Team When upgrading FNMS on premise from 2020 r2 to 2021 r1 while executing ComplianceMigration.xml for FNMSCompliance after 1 hour of processing I received following error and the update for db failed.Can you please help me and confirm if I can r...