cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Error reading data from Tanium: System.ArgumentException: '-', hexadecimal value 0x08, is an invalid character.

@sunilkumar  We have an Inventory Beacon (16.01.24) configured for the Tanium Connector and when we test the connection, it is successful. However, the Tanium import fails at reader 'Get software installed installer evidences from Tanium' 2021-08-05 ...

davidle by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

License import with Business Adapter Studio

I want to import new licenses with the Business Adapter Studio.However, this does not work. Are there mandatory fields?Best RegardsMarkusMy import-xml:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><root><ManageSoft connectiontype="ecm" runintransaction="Fals...

Solved Inventory File moving to Badlogs->Failure folder

Hi All,Has anybody has come across this error while importing ndi file, this is happening for a set of device irrespective of OS,  while rest works fine. " System.InvalidOperationException: The given value of type Int64 from the data source cannot be...

Solved Compilation error - After upgrading to Flexnet 2020 R2

After I completed running PowerShell scripts to configure Flexnet 2020 R2.\Config.ps1 "Config\FNMS Windows Authentication Config.xml" updateconfigI got "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."I found the app pools for Flexnet were disabled. Afte...

Beacon servers on the internet

Our business will be implementing an FNMS solution shortly. One question that came up though was having the beacon server publicly accessibly - that way even devices not on our network/VPN would be able to report back.It was asked what security there...

Application evidence

If an application that FNMS is reporting as installed on a PC, is not listed in Programs and Features as shown in Installer Evidence, how do I find out why the program is being reported.