cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Scope Restriction of Named User Licenses

Hello -I am wondering if anyone has experience in restricting named user licenses to specific corporate units.With regular licenses, the 'scope restriction' tab is easy enough - you set the corporate unit there, and it only allows consumption for tha...

Approval for data entry into FNMS

Is it possible to have  a manager approve the data entered into the FNMS system by a user such as below. User adds a new license and manager approves it subsequentlyJunior admin adds a new FNMS user and the manager has to approve it Junior admin add...

FNMS on-prem migration to Cloud

Does anyone here have any experience of migrating Flexera (FNMS) infra from on-prem to cloud (IaaS)? We have checked with Flexera Professional Services, and  they said they have not had any customers who have tried to use a private cloud infrastructu...

onazlie by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved Updated Jamf Adapter?

Has the Jamf adapter been updated in order to pull usage data into FNMS? If no, is there a plan to do so in the future?

Solved Oracle Java License Setup Questions

Last year we purchased Oracle Java licenses (just like everyone else) and I'm having problems keeping the licenses up-to-date. I've tried creating the licenses using both the Flexera Oracle SKUs and also the SKUs that came on the Oracle Ordering Docu...