cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Failure when upgrading to FNMS on prem 2021 r1

Hi Team When upgrading FNMS on premise from 2020 r2 to 2021 r1 while executing ComplianceMigration.xml for FNMSCompliance after 1 hour of processing I received following error and the update for db failed.Can you please help me and confirm if I can r...

Bulk Contract creation

We have FNMS 2017 R2 on-prem and want to create Contract on Bulk.Is there any way to create it on bulk? via adapt

Unknown Product - Cloud Pak for Automation Not Consuming

We currently have some IBM Business Process Manager deployments which we want to assign against our Cloud Pak for Automation license.Cloud Pak for Automation allows use of IBM BPM or the new product name which is called "IBM Business Automation Workf...

MGSImportRecognition.exe execution Failure - Invalid Option

Hi Team,I have faced an issue after upgrading to2020 R2 trying to run MgsImpotRecognition.exe. The Issues be likeC:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DotNet\bin>MgsImportRecognition.exe -dl D:\Temp\ARL[2021-08-09 17:51:11,...

Kasi23 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error reading data from Tanium: System.ArgumentException: '-', hexadecimal value 0x08, is an invalid character.

@sunilkumar  We have an Inventory Beacon (16.01.24) configured for the Tanium Connector and when we test the connection, it is successful. However, the Tanium import fails at reader 'Get software installed installer evidences from Tanium' 2021-08-05 ...

davidle by Level 7
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos