cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Best Practices - CommVault Applications

Hi - we have had a business relationship with CommVault for many years but have treated them as Tier 3.  We have some bandwidth now and are trying to reduce the unlicensed installations in our environment.We have purchases dating back to 2012 for Com...

Cognos/Analytics Single Sign On

Hi, Have anyone seen this error? "Connection to the Database with Single Sign On Failed"This is when I try to launch the Analytics Home Page for pre-loaded reports. The user that I'm currently using it's part of the "Business Reporter Admin Role"... ...

FlexNet Beacon Monitor

Has anyone been successful on deploying the FlexNet Beacon Monitor and having it functional in their environment?We have 5 Beacons in our environment and it would be great to have a dashboard that can provide visibility into the health on each of the...

davidle by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

FNMS Access via AD Groups

Hi Team,Is there any way we can provide access of the FNMS console to the users via AD Groups.May be something like, I can make a group called "Flexera_Admin" or "Flexera_ReadOnly" on AD and simply add users to the group and those groups have the rol...