cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

IBM Gold Upgrade Eligibility

This is to request your kind help to see if you could provide some pointers related to determine if the following IBM Licenses are eligible to be upgraded to IBM SPSS Modeler Server Gold Processor Value Unit: SPSS Modeler 18.1 ProfessionalSPSS Modele...

Contract Management

Hello ,Do we have any option to upload the contract details onetime into the contract management module similar to one off purchase upload ?

Manual ARL failed

Hi Team,I have tried to run the ARL manually in our Prod environment and getting the below error message. I have checked the community but unable to get the solution for this error.Please help me to solve this issue. Error message:E:\Program Files (x...

Reminder! 2nd September 2021: SAM Best Practices Monthly Webinars: Windows and SQL Server Optimization with FNMS

A reminder for those who did not register yet! Our first session last month was on FNMS 2021 R1 features, with a deep dive on Oracle Optimization reports. Thanks to the 100+ people who registered and attended the session! Windows and SQL Server Optim...

nrousseau1 by Level 10 Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Solved History table deletion scripts

Hi team, customers are asking for some history deletion scripts provided by Flexera to be able to delete all entries in our compliance history table older then 3 years. They want to avoid that this table is getting to big and causes performance and d...

oqueck by Level 6 Flexeran
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FNMEA Reprise Log Converter

I'm unable to get the FNMEA Reprise Log Converter to work. It doesn't appear to recognise or read the RLM_<isv>.properties file in the located in the root folder of the FNMEA agent installation on the server. I have recycled the FNMEA agent on the li...

Solved Agent third-party deployment - Redhat 7.9

Hello,1) I used Agent third-party deployment to inventory a Redhat 7.9. In the /var/opt/managesoft/log, there are installation, policy, schedule, uploader and usageagent log and they seem ok (picture in attachment)  but no tracker log.2) I ran servic...

IBM PVU Calculated Consumption does not become Consume

Hi All,I have an issue with some VMs returning a Calculated consumption on an IBM PVU license but the PVU Count does not become a Consumed value.I understand the conditions that need to be met, based on the OnlineHelp "Relationships Between Consumpti...

will555 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos