cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Last download of packages for managed devices failed

Hello,I have deploy 2 different FNMS 2021R1 on-premises system with the beacons installed separately with application servers. But one of them got error "Last download of packages for managed devices failed." I've checked the configuration but there ...

21.png 22.png

Agent authenticating with Beacon server

Dear All,Presently, Flexera agents connect to the Beacon server without any authentication.   Can this connection be made with an authentication? This is to preserve the integrity of the information received by the beacon. Please help. 

Change Management Dashboard Default view?

Hallo community,our customer is use "FlexeNet Manager Suite 2020 R1". In this version you can change the view of the Management Dashboard, and save the new view as a template.It is possible to set this new template view as the default view for all us...

Discovery/inventory for App-V client

@AamerSharif: we have a customer using FNMS 2020R1 on-premises and are in the progress of making FlexNet agent as a primary source of inventory.  Same time they do have SCCM inventory source. The client is using the App-V client instead of the SCCM e...

Solved MAC - Calculated User 2021 R1

HiWe have been running the 2021R1 agent long time on our MAC's and earlier this week we upgraded the application from 2020R2->2021R1. After that I have triggered several inventories on my MAC per day and performed reconciliation. With the hope to ver...

mag00_75 by Level 8 Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Solved parent ManageSoftDL ManageSoftRL

Hi all,On the beacon, it can connect to parent ManageSoftDL and ManageSoftRL (Parent is the Application Server). But when accessing ManageSoftDL and ManageRL on Application Server, I got 500.0 error. Does it affect FNMS operation?FYI: the inventory i...

Capture101.PNG

Solved HTTPS support for target

In Gathering Inventory (on-premises 2021R1), it is said that adopted and agent 3rd deployment support HTTPS for UNIX targets. But only agent 3rd deployment has guidance to do that.What about adopted? Does it support HTTPS for UNIX targets? And how ca...

Solved OVM Serial Numbers

We have several clusters of OVM Hosts, and each of the VM's on those hosts inherit the serial number of the Host. Any ideas how to set a separate serial number for each VM? See attached.