cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2343 specified path is empty error

We are installing Flexera 2021 R1  application batch and Inventory server installed successfully but at the time of installing beacon we are getting 2343 specified path is empty error.  Kindly help me on this 

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Check the details in the Windows Installer log file from the beacon installation around what it is doing when this error occurs; that may give some additional insight. This log file is normally named FlexNet Beacon.msi.log in your %TEMP% directory.

One possible cause of an error message like this is if a custom install of the beacon software has been done, and some features have been deselected from being installed. Unless you have a very specialized scenario and know what you are doing, you should normally install all beacon features to ensure the beacon installs and operates correctly.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi I have added the requested log

You may need to engage with Flexera Technical Support on this issue.  

In some cases, I see a reference to Beacon Files on the E: drive and at the same time I also see references to Beacon Files on the C: drive such as:

MSI (c) (48:78) [10:07:12:509]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Adding ACTIONBASE property. Its value is 'E:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\RemoteExecution\Actions'.
AppSearch: Property: ACTIVEDIRECTORY, Signature: NewSignature146
MSI (c) (48:78) [10:07:12:509]: Note: 1: 2262 2: Signature 3: -2147287038
MSI (c) (48:78) [10:07:12:509]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Adding ACTIVEDIRECTORY property. Its value is 'C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Incoming\ActiveDirectory'.
AppSearch: Property: ACTIVITYSTATUS, Signature: NewSignature144