cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

O365 License Discrepancy

We have connected to O365 and understand that it creates licenses automatically after the import.  We are noticing that some of the licenses are being assigned an application while others do not.  DesklessPack_GOV - This gets assigned the â€œOffice 365...

Remove old Agent versions

Hi all,I have an on_prem solution deployed in my environment which has been running for the last 5 years. I see there is alot of the very old Agent versions (v11) that is still showing up as a option to download. My beacon servers is complaining abou...

FrediG by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Microsoft Connector 365 : Client Secret Permission

Hello,We are currently changing the authentification of our Microsoft 365 connector. We want to use a client secret in order to avoid the token generation every 3 months. Do you know which permission we need to set for the client secret application p...

Reactive Ignored devices

Hi Team,Is there any provision to reactive the ignored devices automatically from inventory?For eg: If we have marked the device as "Ignored" which is not inventoried from last 90 days and after few days the same device is reimaged and assigned to th...

sharma by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved Evidence Exclusions best practices?

Hi, I would like to check if anyone could suggest FlexNet Inventory Agent evidence exclusion best practices?I noticed that our system collecting a lot of erroneous evidence and also collecting evidences that we don't need because we don't manage the ...

onazlie by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved FNMS installed on Amazon RDS MS-SQL engine

We have an customer that we are deploying FNMS 2019 R2 within AWS and they are asking us if FNMS will support installation against Amazon RDS (MS-SQL Engine) instead of a standard MS SQL server installation. Not familiar with Amazon RDS so wanted to ...

Solved User Blacklisting and User Statuses/Compliance

Does Flexera have any plans to add more UI support for User Blacklisting or updating a user's status?Currently you can only blacklist based on AccountName, but there are use cases where you might blacklist based on other criteria e.g. DisplayName, Do...

dbeckner by Level 10 Champion
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Veritas Infoscale Enterprise Linux Core/Core Plus

We have two licenses Infoscale Core and Core Plus.Is there way to limit consumption of Veritas InfoScale Enterprise LINUX Core license accordingly to entitlements and move all the rest of the consumption to Core Plus license?Core Plus ratio can diffe...

GustawL by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved O365 Connection

We are going to start using O365 data in FNMS, for which we had a few questions to turn on the connector. 1. Is the data connection encrypted between FNMS and Microsoft? 2. Can the powershell script for O365 be requested? 3. What level of access is n...