cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evidence Template for Unrecognized Evidences

Hi,

we have a lot of unrecognized evidences that we would like to have investigated and, in the best case scenario, assigned by Flexera.

Is there a template for completing and collecting unrecognized evidence to send to Flexera? And where can i find it?

We would like to verify unrecognized evidence on a regular basis by ower own to increase application recognition.

Kind Regards

(1) Solution

Hi LukcyLu, 

You can submit your unrecognized evidence to our ARL Content team using a Support case. 

You will want to download an Excel export of your unrecognized evidence and attach it to the support case. This can be done with the download button (downward facing arrow with a line under it), and select the XLSX file type for the download. 

You can find more information about this process in the knowledge base article, linked below: 
https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Flexera-Software-Application-Recognition-Library-ARL-update/ta-p/2022

Please note that it is likely that not all the evidence that you submit will be processed, either due to the application that the evidence may be linked to, or the number of matches that the evidence has in your environment 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hi LukcyLu, 

You can submit your unrecognized evidence to our ARL Content team using a Support case. 

You will want to download an Excel export of your unrecognized evidence and attach it to the support case. This can be done with the download button (downward facing arrow with a line under it), and select the XLSX file type for the download. 

You can find more information about this process in the knowledge base article, linked below: 
https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Flexera-Software-Application-Recognition-Library-ARL-update/ta-p/2022

Please note that it is likely that not all the evidence that you submit will be processed, either due to the application that the evidence may be linked to, or the number of matches that the evidence has in your environment 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

@Flex-JeremyThank you very much. This is what I was looking for 🙂