cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved XenApp version 4.15

Flexera documentation states that versions 6.0, 6.5, 7.5-7.9, 7.11–7.17 (XenApp), 7.1808–7.2112 , doesn't mention version 4.15. Is there any documentation on version 4.15 or a workaround ?  Thank you in advance!  

Oracle Internet Application Server consumption?

My company is looking at purchasing Oracle Internet Application Server processor licenses in the near future.  The main goal is to install IAS on one server and several of the components on an additional server.  However I'm worried what this will do...

pwveen by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restarting an FNMS Agent

Hi,Some of the agents installed on our VMs have stopped sending their inventories to the beacons. I do not undestand what the problem is, but it doesn't seem to come from the beacons.Is there a way to restart an agent ? Alternatively, is there a trou...

Create a "Save and Close" button

Hi Team, It would be fabulous to have a "save and close" button on most screens. So often I make changes and just need to save and close at the same time. Would be a bit of a time saver.  Just an idea!  

Solved Moving a custom report from one FNMS instance to another

Assuming two separate single tenant FNMS on Premises with no custom properties, is there a way to move a custom report from one instance to another?I'm assuming we could try just grabbing the row in the dbo.ComplianceSavedSearch table, and export/imp...

jasonlu by Level 7 Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos